Well, where to start? There’s all sorts of narrative surrounding this wedding and I feel that I don’t have the skill set to put them into words. Luckily I’m quite comfortable sharing Skye and James story through pictures… but there’s a few things you should know.
Number one. Or for those that like fewer characters… 1. Skye is a highly creative illustrator. Where something new is better than something perfect. Somehow, despite my terrible SEO (search engine optimisation) skills, she found me and decided that I was the guy to catch her vision of an epic, eclectic wedding.
2. Skye being Skye took it upon herself to detail every little decoration your’e about to see. From the thousands of colourful sparkly-paper-diamonds to the “wedding” pillows splattered with her own designs. Now think about this, each one of the diamonds took 10min to make… Whoa!
3. There was a taco van.
4. There was no seating plan.
5. My ute made a cameo appearance. Which was great because I’ve so often thought that a ute is the most impractical vehicle for a photographer… So it was nice to have a win this time round.
6. Skye and James take on the caricatures of a fox and a hare… My logos a bear… thus the blog heading.
I could keep going on and on with 7 and 8 and maybe even twelve but chances are you stopped reading at 2 (two).
13. Jimmy and Skye are totes in love.